The 20s are underscored by a social paradox – we stay online by choice rather than from necessity, yet we are disconnected from each other. With the opportunity for new beginnings in 2023, we must find ways to ReConnect with our customers, partners and peers to rekindle fruitful partnerships and enhance customer engagement, experience, generate new revenue streams and improve the quality of service to our customers.
To strengthen professional relationships and further build on the foundation of old and new partnerships we invite you to ReConnect.
itSMF Slovakia, a leader in the world of IT Service Management in CEE, is organizing the 17th annual IT Service Management conference which addresses our need to ReConnect and strive together to maintain and strengthen the forward trend in innovation and value delivery.
Do not forget to follow us on social media to keep up to date with the latest information about the conference!
Share your achievements, falls and inspire each other. Let’s decide for meaningful changes and push the best ideas forward, as that is the very essence of inspired progress. While we build the full IT Service Management Conference 2023 agenda, explore the conference topics:
- Value demonstration
- People motivation – Attitude, behavior, and culture (ABC)
- Enterprise service management (ESM) – Advanced ITSM
- Artificial intelligence (AI) – Machine learning
- Digital transformation / Digital workflows
- ITIL 4 – Agile – DevOps
- Service integration and management (SIAM)
- IT asset management (ITAM) – Software asset management (SAM)
- Customer experience (CX) – Business innovation
- Knowledge management
- Employee well-being – Employee experience management
- Security – Cybersecurity
- Business relationship management (BRM)